Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thing 6: Discovering...PowToon!

Thing 6:  Discovering Web 2.0 Tools...(In This Case...PowToon!)

The Web 2.0 site I explored and used was called PowToon, a handy little site which helps you create videos and slideshows using their very accessible utilities. http://www.go2web20.net/site/?a=Powtoon

Needless to say, I could spend hours on this site making neat and funny videos!  I found this tool very fun and useful, and definitely something I will utilize in the future in many different ways.

I found the setup to be a slightly difficult, but that was probably due to my newness in using that particular formatting.  It took a little while to get the hang of.

Overall, I will certainly use the videos from PowToon for my future lessons as a teacher. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. I will concentrate on using the site as well. Due to my procrastination I have to enlist the help of others and for this blog # I have decided on using your source :). Fellow procrastinators unite....well maybe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete