Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thing 7: Flickr Madness!

Thing 7: Explore Flickr...(Or Flickr Madness!)

My first thought when opening Flickr was that it must be a nightmare for any ADD or easily distracted person who ventures to the main page of that site.  I was certainly...oh hey, look at that!   Sorry, I saw yet another amazing photo that I just had to click on.  Anyway, where was I?  Oh, yes, Flickr is certainly an amazing site, but also very bad for those who are indecisive when trying to choose our favorite pictures...yes, it took me a while....

At first I had trouble finding what I really wanted to see because I was merely browsing the random assortment of galleries that popped up.  I finally decided to simply search for pictures of what I really wanted to see:  France and Italy.

I finally selected this photo from the Vatican by the page CubaGallery. http://www.flickr.com/photos/cubagallery/5022886549/sizes/m/

I found this picture almost heavenly with the light streaming in through the ceiling on those in the Church.  The grandiose elegance of the building coupled with the beauty of the light just made for a mesmerizing picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment