Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Thing 16: Productivity Power!

Thing 16: Productivity Power!

Internet Resources on Organization & Productivity

For my start page, I used Symbaloo because of its universality with respect to various devices.  I can use it, not only as my start page on my laptop browser, but also on my iPhone and iPad.  The easy-to-use and streamlined format for the start page also make it very desirable, in my opinion. However, I will probably not use it as my homepage, as I am a creature of habit who typically uses Yahoo homepage, particularly for the news. 

For this exercise of creating an Online Calendar, I already had a Google calendar on another account which was integrated with other online features I use in my personal life.  I use it to keep track of all my various subbing assignments, meetings, events, tasks, etc.  The usage of Online Calendars has been very helpful to me in keeping up with all my various activities.  (But, it can be overwhelming when that calendar is filled up!)

For the other tool, I chose the PDFConverter, merely for the fact that I love using PDF documents.  PDFs can be used and saved in Kindle documents on the iPhone and iPad, both of which I use extensively, and, for that reason, I like PDF files. 

No comments:

Post a Comment